DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN attaches great importance to the respect of privacy and takes all necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the personal data of the Users.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (GDPR)
Legal regulations to which the web of DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN: DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and to the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data (RLOPD) is approved. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
1.1. Who is responsible for the data processing?
Commercial name: DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN
Identity of the Responsible: DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS, S.A.
Tax identification number: A-28469757
Mailing address: C / Aluminio Nº 7, P.I. Miralcampo, 19200 – Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara)
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For purposes of the provisions of the GDPR, the referral or sending by the User of personal data (data relating to identified or identifiable persons) through the web and the subsequent processing by us, will be considered as processing activity of data. The personal data that are processed in DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN come from the contact form existing on the web.
DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN guarantees to the User that it will implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the processing of the said data, in order to ensure the privacy of the information.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND LEGITIMATION
2.1. For what purpose will we process your data?
In DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN we treat the data collected through the different forms of the web with different purposes:
– Management, study and resolution of queries related to: the information included in the web and / or about our services; to the processing of data, legal texts, claims, as well as any other issues.
The data provided will be located on the servers managed by HETZNER ONLINE GMBH, provider of hosting services of DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN, which will be considered the person in charge of the data processing. The servers are located in European territory and the company that manages them offers sufficient guarantees to apply the security measures required by the data protection regulations for the processing of personal data.
The interested party will be solely responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information, exonerating itself to DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated.
2.2. What is the basis that legitimizes us for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
2.3. Will it be necessary for you to provide us with all your information? What will happen if you do not give them to us?
Yes, it will be necessary to provide all the personal information requested. In case you do not provide us with the requested information, we will not be able to take care of your request.
2.4. Will we make automated individualized decisions and / or create profiles that produce legal effects or significantly affect it in a similar way?
In no case.
2.5. For how long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the User.
3. ASSIGNMENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS:
3.1. Will we give your data to other companies?
DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN will not transfer your data to any third party, except in the legally foreseen cases.
The User is informed that, for the correct delivery of the services (such as web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers hired by DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN (in charge of processing) may have access to the necessary personal information to perform its functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the development of the activity of DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN and, at all times, the processing of the data that they carry out will be governed by a contract that links the person in charge with DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN. In no case will they use the information for other purposes and will treat it in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN and the current regulations on data protection.
DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of data of the User, will choose only service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing is in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of data and guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
4. RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
4.1. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
5.1. What rights protect you in relation to the processing of your data?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are dealing with personal data concerning them in DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN.
Also, as provided by the GDPR, we inform you that you have the following rights:
– Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal information we are dealing with that concerns you.
– Request for rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you that are subject to processing by us or, even, to ask us to delete it when, among other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
– Request limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided by the GDPR .
– To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have given us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the data processing.
– Oppose to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
5.2. When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, considering the complexity and the number of applications. The person in charge will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month of the request.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the data processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
5.4. Where should your rights be directed to exercise?
For the exercise of the rights recognized, the interested party may contact DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS FRUMEN through the email address: email@example.com or by writing to the postal address: C / Aluminio Nº 7, P.I. Miralcampo, 19200 – Azuqueca de Henares (Guadalajara).
5.5 Do you have the right to claim?
Yes. You, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, have the right to file a claim with the national control authority. For these purposes should be addressed to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
6. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT